HR Processes & Systems Manager, APAC Talent
Market leader in the retail luxury industry
Role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the retail luxury industry whereby they have built a global presence across Europe, America, Middle-East and Asia Pacific with a wide plethora of products such as fashion, watches, beauty and fragrances.
They embrace the latest high fashion trends in the market, while continuously investing in their R&D team for novelty product launches and seeking market opportunities.
With their strong focus on driving talent capabilities, the importance of learning & development becomes highlighted as part of its strategy to ensure quality consumer engagement experience.
Hence, there is now an opportunity to join the team as the HR Processes & Systems Manager, APAC Talent; to drive key initiatives in order to streamline and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of core HR talent processes.
Reporting to the Head of HR Processes & Systems, the successful applicant will be:
- Key point of contact for all HR processes & systems
- Partnering with key internal functional stakeholders regionally to streamline HR processes
- Project Manager for driving system implementation and deployment regionally
- Provide support to all employees with regards to regional HR systems
- Identify opportunities for improving HR processes through information systems changes and analysis
- Driving key reporting requirements, project budgeting and forecasts
- Developing training programs for facilitation and deployment regionally
- Training in-country super-users and facilitate train-the-trainer programs
- Responsible for external vendor management pertaining to all HR systems
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 8 years or more relevant experience in HR processes within Talent
- Preferably experienced in executing and implementing HR processes and systems at a regional level
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong project management skills to liaise functionally across internal and external stakeholders
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders in China
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and world renowned retail industry which offers intangible benefits of a strong brand and culture. Hence, they are looking for a well-presented, results-oriented and driven individual who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables.