- Top private equity firm
- Growing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top private equity firms in the Asia market with a strong client portfolio list predominantly in the technology and consumer field. Over the last 5 years, the business has been growing significantly in South Asia, US, UK & Europe market with over 400 headcounts and is still looking to grow in the upcoming years.
In line with their regional expansion, they are looking to hire a new HR Operations Specialist to be based in their Singapore office to provide regional HR Operations support to their offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, China and potentially new markets in Europe.
Reporting to the Regional Head of HR, the successful applicant will:
- Provide end-to-end HR operational support, in the capacity of a HR shared service centre structure, with 4 other team members that are based in China.
- Take full ownership of the payroll operations of Singapore & Hong Kong, having the capability to check the monthly payroll reports through vendors.
- Work with the Head of HR to look at overall HR operational excellence, and how can the business possibly streamline its process and provide a smooth employee experience.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years or more in HR operations, payroll management from a shared services, HR service provider capacity
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior HR Operations Specialist who would want to join an organisation that provides you regional exposure and be given the empowerment to lead HR Operations in the Singapore office. The company culture is dynamic, and they are looking for someone who can excel in an ambiguous environment.