HR Operations Consultant - Internet MNC
Global Internet business
Newly created position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing world-class internet companies which manages a wide-range of portfolio with presence in over 150 countries. With their creativity and various exciting platforms, they have been ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Ensure legal compliance by managing and implementing applicable human resource state requirements
- Committed to building good and harmonious employee relations, including handling trade union relations, participating in collective bargaining, dealing with employee disputes
- Design and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing HR processes and procedures
- Support employee life cycle management processes such as on-boarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers
- Support relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration
- Be responsible for vendor management to improve operation and service quality, efficiency and experience
- Support employees and improve employee experience by providing end-to-end HR solution to solve their issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resources related major
- At least 5 years experience in HR Operations, Shared Services, or HRIS
- Good communication and coordinating skills
- Problem solving and analysing ability
- Ability to work in a fast-change environment
- Responsible and positive work attitude with good ability to handle the challenging tasks
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a culturally innovative and renowned internet technology business. The company is looking to take its business to the next phase of growth and strengthen their global presence. Hence, they are looking for talents that are willing to tackle challenges in a fast-changing industry, to work with them and to move the world!