- People Management Position
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing internet business which covers a wide-range of portfolio with presence around the globe. With their innovation and various platforms, they have been ensuring their technology remains ahead of their industry.
- Ensure legal compliance by managing and implementing applicable human resource state requirements.
- Committed to building good and harmonious employee relations, including handling trade union relations, participating in collective bargaining, dealing with labour disputes.
- Design and recommend enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing HR processes and procedures.
- Support employee life cycle management processes such as on-boarding management, termination, personal data changes, internal transfers.
- Support relocation, immigration and other responsibilities related to staffing administration.
- Be responsible for vendor management to improve operation and service quality.
- Support employees and improve employee relations by providing end to end HR solution to solve their issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management major
- Proven track record in managing HR operation teams across the region
- Good communication skill and problem analysing ability
- Able to identify the issues and implementing the strategic policy for continuous improvement
- Information Technology or Internet Company background would be ideal
What's on Offer
Our client is committed to provide an inclusive working environment where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspective. Their platform connects people across the globe and also provide the various career opportunity within the business.