A Highly Autonomous Role
Innovative Products and Services
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in providing high purity materials for the life sciences market. With their significant growth in its product portfolio and global reach, they are now looking for a HR Manager to join their Singapore office.
Working directly with the Regional Head of HR, you'll be responsible for handling the full spectrum of the HR functions locally. Your role should not be limited to recruitment, employee relations, benefit designing, compensation analysis, but also to involve in Organisational Development and Merging and Acquisition if needed.
- Understand business hiring needs, and ensure the strategy and plans are put in place to achieve the objectives
- Keep HR polices up-to-date with the local regulations and Group policy
- Work closely with the business to execute the operational and strategic activities
- Develop and maintain compensation structures in alignment with market guidance and corporate guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- A Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration from a reputable institution
- Good knowledge of Employment Law, HR policy, and HR Management Tools
- Prior Change Management experience is preferred
What's on Offer
With the significant growth of the company, the client has plans to grow the HR Manager role into a regional scope in the near future.