- Fast growing affordable luxury brand
- Leadership role with high visibility
About Our Client
Our client is a local affordable luxury beauty retail brand who has strong presence both online and offline across Singapore. They are currently expanding and will be extending their footprint to China next. As the HR Manager, you will be tasked to lead the HR department overseeing both strategic and operational matters. This is a leadership role with high visibility.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Lead employee engagement programs such as quarterly teambuilding, annual retreats, CSR initiatives, and any other projects assigned
- Provide guidance and advice on employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other HR issues
- Benchmark against industry & market trend and propose & develop effective Compensation & Benefits policies such as KPIs, annual appraisals, succession planning, budgeting & its metrics for evaluation and tracking purposes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related majors
- At least 8 years of HR Generalist experience, preferably within retail environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented and committed to continuous improvement and work excellence
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills and possess "think-out-of-box" attitude
- Proactive, self-starter, good critical thinking capabilities and strong business acumen
What's on Offer
Candidate can expect to work within a supportive and close-knitted environment. Successful candidate will be paid an attractive compensation on par with market practice and enjoys flexible working arrangement.