HR Manager - Medical Technology Start-up
Multinational Medical Technology Industry
New Office Set Up in Singapore
About Our Client
Our client is a global medical technology company with offices across South East Asia and is opening up a regional office in Singapore.
- Reporting directly to CHRO from Headquarter, this position will be responsible for:
- Responsible for deployment of key HR policies and processes within the market to execute the People and Organisation Strategy.
- Work closely with the functional heads to understand and address business issues and supports local organisational capabilities development with HR interventions.
- Manage performance review process, provide training, guidance to ensure a high quality performance discussion, feedback across the organisation.
- With the guidance of central C&B, manage the total comp process; monitor the salary range, define salary strategy.
- Strengthen company's culture and value through all types of program or activities; develop employee communication channel, strengthen employee engagement.
- Support and facilitate the development of managers in people management.
- Provide support, manage the on-boarding process to ensure that new hires can settle down successfully and receive all needed support.
The Successful Applicant
- at least 8 years experience in HR Generalist and HRBP from sizeable MNC
- strong business acumen with experience in new business set-up
- energetic and passionate in new business expansion
- strong communication and problem solving skills
- experience in deliver full HR end-to-end framework and implement HR strategies by following global HQ's guideline
What's on Offer
You will be working with a team of intelligent and forward thinking leaders. You will be given a chance to grow really fast with a team of ambitious individuals.