- MNC Environment
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's largest and most prestigious law firms who provides counsel and representation in virtually every area of law.
- Provide strategic HR advice to Partners and employees regarding employee relations, policies, best practice
- Ensure that global and regional People strategy is applied consistently and a high level of HR service is provided to Office Executive Partners and the offices
- Lead on all business services recruitment
- Support the partners on the structure and future pipeline of their teams.
- Lead on strategic initiatives around compensation approach for the region in line with global and regional guidelines
- Maintain detailed knowledge of local market conditions for benefits and policies, advising when these need to be updated
The Successful Applicant
- Previous strategic and operational HR experience, ideally in a legal, professional services or exceptional client service oriented environment at a senior level
- Ability to proactively identify critical business issues and deal with or escalate appropriately
- Willingness to be hands-on with day to day operational requirements
- A solutions and client focused skill-set, comfortable with liaising with senior partners and stakeholders
- Team player with the ability to work cooperatively and flexibly with a varied team of people
What's on Offer
Successful candidate can enjoy a rewarding career working with a close-knitted regional HR team. Attractive salary and bonus will also be given to the right candidate.