HR Manager - High-tech consumer electronics
Fast and dynamic culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European multinational in the high-tech consumer electronics which have established themselves as a strong global brand name in driving quality and innovation.
They have built a strong presence within APAC with their investment in research and development which has reaped state of the art technology products. With their expansion plans to further increase their current market share there is now an exciting opportunity for a high potential individual to join their team as the HR Manager to drive their business excellence and local operations.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful applicant will:
- Build an employee-oriented, high performance environment promoting empowerment and growth
- Lead the HR function and provide leadership in developing and implementing HR policies in line with the business goals
- Be responsible for full spectrum of HR across the organization, covering employment relations, performance management and human capital matters
- Partner with key stakeholders in strategic discussions on talent management and organisation development
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 5 years or more relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate to be working for a consumer facing environment
- Stable track record in reputable MNCs
- Be willing to be hands-on and operationally involved as required
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders in Asia
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader within the consumer products industry that promotes a fast and dynamic culture with opportunities to drive organisational effectiveness while leading their local operations. The individual will have high visibility and exposure to the business and management, having the opportunity to add value to a key industry player within the market.