HR Manager - FMCG
High visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is a Japanese FMCG company who is growing aggressively within the region. They are well-established in Japan and looking to expand its business model in Southeast-Asia.
They are now looking for a HR Manager in Singapore to facilitate their growth and be in-charge of 7 other markets in Asia.
- Full-spectrum HR functions
- Drive regional programmes for employee relations
- Implement HR policies
- Payroll for Singapore office
- Coordinate L&D initiatives
- Through experience, recommend good decisions for the business
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years full-spectrum HR experience with 3 years managerial level
- Regional exposure and oversee countries other than Singapore
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and knowledgeable on payroll softwares
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting company with huge potential for growth. The company has a great office culture and the individual will have a regional portfolio under their belt.