HR Generalist - U.S. Listed IT Company
U.S. Listed IT Company
Pioneer of a new set up
About Our Client
Our client is a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers. As a global industry leader, the organisation has set its sight to build its regional hub here in Singapore and is looking for a seasoned HR Generalist to join them.
- Your primary function will be to ensure that all transnational tasks are handled correctly; however, you will be provided with exposure to an exciting range of HR disciplines and will have hands on exposure and accountability from the outset.
- Assisting the teams in recruitment plans
- Work with internal payroll function and outsourced providers to ensure payroll is effectively administered.
- Work with HR Director to ensure that local terms and conditions are in compliance across the country
- Assist with the performance review process
- Provide expertise in managing and maintaining a positive and open style of communication across the country
- Control of new hire process, including ensuring all the correct documentation is reviewed and conducted reference check if necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in HR related majors
- At least 8 years of HR Generalist experience
- Solid knowledge in local labour law and regulations
- Good sense of responsibility, ownership, maturity, and teamwork mentality
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, and positive
- Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
You can look forward to working in a regional office with autonomy to impact the business, work with an excellent mentor and good career developmental opportunities.