- Progressive environment
- Stable company
About Our Client
Our client is an investment firm that manages foreign exchange reserve, undertakes and transacts various kinds of investment businesses.
- Manage full spectrum of human resource functions such as recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefit, staff training and other human resource related activities.
- Implement of HR policies with proper documentation.
- Administer employment visa related matters including application, renewal and cancellation.
- Ensure timely submission of all statutory contributions and claims.
- Prepare HR related letters e.g. employment contracts, staff confirmation, promotion, transfer and resignation.
- Support strategy planning and events management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related major
- At least 3 years of HR experience
- Knowledge and exposure in finance services and asset management industries, highly preferred.
- Good knowledge of Employment Act, Labour Laws and ICA regulations.
- Experience in expatriate management is an added advantage.
- Strong time management and organisational skill, be self-motivated, flexible, resourceful, collaborative and proactive.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate can expect a rewarding career with steep learning curve and attractive bonus.