High Level of Engagement
Partnering Closely with the Business Leaders
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational financial institute which has been long established for more than 200 years. In the recent years, they have been focusing on developing its Asia market and enjoy its growth. They are now looking for a HR Director to join their Singapore business.
Your mission is to work closely with the local business leader while cooperating with regional colleagues to align HR functions and strategies. Your main responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Influence and educate managers on the performance management approach and tools of the Group and local sectors, in the context of the year-end process and beyond. Supervise compensation reviews within the matrix organization structure, and support/challenge managers to enable an equitable outcome for all staff members.
- Ensure that staff competencies correspond to the office's current and future needs. Facilitate and drive talent reviews and succession planning across all sectors and introduce effective learning and development initiatives, drawing on internal and external best practices, and the Group Academy.
- Implement the Group's guiding principles, as well as HR policies and practices from Group and sectors within the Singapore legal and regulatory framework and ensure adherence of leaders and staff to these requirements.
- Manage the local HR operations resources, ensuring a strong understanding of requirements and system choices, and a highly effective application of global and local HR operations practices. Foster collaboration both within the Singapore HR team, across Asia HR, as well with the key internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree from a reputable institution
- At least 10+ years of relevant HR experience, of which 5 at a team leadership level
- Strong track record in terms of business partnering
- Familiar with Singapore market, regulations, employment law, and preferably in the financial services industry
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
This is a stable organization where they have put a lot of emphasis on its development in APAC.