HR Director with Hospitality Industry
A Newly Created Position
A Full Function of HR Director role with C&B being the Main Profolio
About Our Client
Our client is a successful international business in the hospitality industry. With their significant growth, they are now looking for a Director of HR.
Reporting to the VP of HR, you'll oversee the HR teams supporting the Singapore Regional Operations.
- Manage staffing and recruitment process
- Analyze open positions to balance the development of existing talent and business needs
- Ensure HR policies and practices comply with legislation
- Develop HR strategy for the location and is responsible for the execution of these strategies
- Remain current and knowledgeable in the internal and external compensation and work competitive environments
- Manage and maintain employee development activities and employee relations
- Partner with Corporate on the recruitment and general administration for Expatriate based associates for the Singapore Offices, Japan Office and the Hong Kong Office.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in relevant field of study, such as Business Administration, Human Resources, and Organizational Development and Design
- Regional HR experience is preferred
- Hands on and people management experience
What's on Offer
The position will act as a business partner to the regional office based in Singapore and will oversee the Regional Singapore HR team on recruitment, total compensation, employee relations and training and development, and direct these operations as required for China, Hong Kong, Japan and other upcoming remote sites.