- Regional role covering APAC
- Lean team with high visibility
About Our Client
Page Group is a leading recruitment agency with global footprints. You will part of the HR Shared Services team supporting the operations of Page Group across the APAC region. Reporting to the Senior HR Data & Reporting Analyst, this is a highly visible role for someone who enjoys working with data and numbers.
- Maintain employee data in various internal systems for Asia-Pacific Region.
- Monitor, investigate and rectifies employee data mismatches in various internal systems, in order to ensure that data is accurate and complete in all systems.
- Conduct monthly headcount reconciliation for stakeholders such as business leaders, finance, etc.
- Produce regular scheduled reports on a monthly basis and conduct ad hoc reporting as and when required by stakeholders.
- Supports in the design and implementation of self-service HR Dashboard with intuitive user experience that presents actionable data insights in a meaningful manner for key stakeholders
- Monitor operational KPIs for HR internally to maintain data accuracy across systems
- Support in HR projects / initiatives and data analytics to meet business needs and execute planned tasks in a timely and consistent manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years experiences in a Analytics and Reporting role
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources / Finance/ Business Management
- Advanced Excel skills required such as vba, automation, formulas, pivot tables, V-Lookups, power query, and Macros.
- Data visualisation experience or knowledge such as Power BI, Tableau, Power Query
- Strong knowledge, experience and skills across multiple HR processes including a knowledge of HR systems, core HR functions, legislative requirements and overall people data is advantageous
- Strong attention to detail, methodical and accurate
- Demonstrated team player with an ability to foster effective working relationships
What's on Offer
You can expect to work in a diverse environment with strong teamwork culture. Successful candidate will be paid a competitive remuneration package with excellent employee benefits above market practice.