HR - Center of Excellence
Autonomy and authority
About Our Client
Our client is a FinTech start-up that is fast growing and expending quickly across the region. They are backed by strong venture capitalist and have recruited some of the top talents in the industry. Their products include platforms targeted at transforming the financial industry and they strive to use data analytics to change the world.
- Collaborate and partner top management to plan business strategies and support the organisation's growth in maintaining high productivity and motivating organisation culture
- Work with other HR functions in developing and implementing HR policies in line with the business goals
- Be responsible for full spectrum of HR across the organisation, covering compensation & benefits, employment relations, performance management and human capital matters
- Partner internal stakeholders in strategic discussions on talent management and organisation development
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 5 years full-spectrum HR experience
- Background in technology industry preferred
- Strong communication skills and cross-functional partnerships
- Stable track record in establishing HR strategies in an organisation
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a rising FinTech company that is expanding quickly within the region. The candidate will have opportunities to drive organisational effectiveness and have high visibility as well as exposure to the business and management. The individual will play a key role to the HR team.