- Regional Exposure
- Global Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a hypergrowth startup in the robotics sector.
- Responsible for local talent acquisition, build up and maintain the candidate database, fast-delivery.
- Be an influencer for recruitment, including method, procedures, and employer branding to ensure candidates have a better interview conduct.
- Build up an internal training system and company culture.
- Be the first point of contact for employees with regards to any HR-related questions or concerns
- Responsible for managing the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Handling any work permits or visa processes for employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related majors.
- At least 5 years of HR working experience.
- Strong passion for working in a start-up environment and passionate about creating a great work environment for all employees
- Ability to prioritise demanding workflows, detailed-oriented and well organised
- Able to work under pressure in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
Successful candidate can enjoy a rewarding career setting up the regional HQ for a fast-growing startup. Attractive remuneration will be given to the right candidate.