HR Business Partner - Internet Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing world-class internet companies which manages a wide-range of portfolio with presence around the globe. With their creativity and various exciting platforms, they have been ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Partner with business units, acquire in-depth knowledge of the business and business unit; good understanding of business strategy, and deliver HR policies and strategy within business units.
- Identify training needs for business units and individuals; design talent development methods accordingly. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate, including staffing, talent development, performance management, employee relations, etc.
- Be the ambassador of company's organisational culture, plan and implement organisational culture activities.
- Drive employee engagement agenda.
- Take care of HR operation activities: e.g. issuance of offer letters, on-boarding of new employees, leaving process.
- Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.
- Plan and drive the recruitment process based on business requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or business related majors
- Experienced in HRBP function, Internet or IT industry background is preferred
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations and performance management
- Great communication skill and able to work effectively with employees, stakeholders, and cross-function teams
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a culturally innovative and renowned internet technology business. The company is looking to take its business to the next phase of growth and strengthen their global presence. Hence, they are looking for HRBP talents that are willing to tackle challenges in a fast-changing industry, to work with them and to grow the business!