HR Business Partner - Global Brewery Brand
Exciting opportunity to be part of a globally renowned brand company
Strong international career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a globally renowned brewery company with a huge brand presence and a strong market share. Their portfolio consists of award-winning brands and is consumed by millions around the world. Having established close to a century of brewing excellence and investing millions into a state-of-the-art brewery, our client has a clear brand vision and mission, and is one who is able to differentiate themselves from other competitors in the industry.
Ensure that HR policies and processes are in place to support business needs and drive hiring performance.
- Work with business leaders, hiring managers, and key stakeholders to ensure a robust retention, development and career plans for existing work force and new joiners.
- Ensure that HR policies and processes are in place to support business needs and drive hiring performance.
- Translate company and business strategies into HR strategy and objectives, and build a HR agenda that supports the delivery of these strategies.
- Participate in negotiation and renewal of the Collective Agreement.
- Coach and assist managers through the process to manage any disciplinary or performance issues with employees ensuring fairness, consistency and adherence to process and legislation.
Work with Centres of Excellence teams (e.g People & OD, Comp & Ben) to develop leadership capabilities and pipeline.
- Ensure employee's understanding on company's Policies & Code of Conduct and support completion of learning modules
Embedding new employees related company processes in a positive and encouraging way
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business related fields
- 5-8 years of HR BP experience from Consumer industries
- Proven ability to work and influence cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Comprehensive understanding of company's business strategies and industry trends
- Working knowledge of Employment Law, experience in union management and relationships with production and supply chain teams
- Strong analytic skills and commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills to communicate confidently and effectively
- Must be ambitious to take on own career progression and be open to international opportunities within the group
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that takes pride in its vision in continuous product innovation in the long term. Our client is looking for high-potential individuals who are passionate and committed to drive employee relationship and support the business units to grow. If you have an exceptional appetite for growth, this is a great opportunity for individuals to work closely with the teams across organisation, and to be make a direct positive impact to the organisation.