HR Business Partner - Construction Engineering Industry
Newly Created Position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading construction engineering business with over 65,000 employees globally. They are known for their technology and committed service quality.
- Provide daily HR guidance to line management and solutions to HR operations issues.
- Be the Business Partner to HR Director and HR Shared Services teams to ensure the group employment policies are executed and employee relationships are continuously improved.
- Employee performance process management and coordinate the Learning & Development
- Responsible for budget management of non-C&B matters, such as recruitment cost and other HR administrative cost.
- Enhance employee's fit by ensuring continuous communication of the organisation's values and culture.
- Be involved in full-employment cycle, recruitment planning, global onboarding training & projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in HR Management or related disciplines
- At least 7 years of experience in HR Business Partnering, HR Operations, or Talent Management function
- Background in Industrial Engineering or Construction industry would be ideal
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with multiple stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure and high recruitment volume environment
What's on Offer
Our client is committed in providing trainings and internal opportunities for their employees for career development. They encourage their employees to take the lead in managing their career path and value internal growth.