HR Business Partner, Associate Director
Strategic business partnering opportunities
High visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable market leader in the technology industry. As part of their expansion plans globally, there is now an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual with strong analytical and numerical skills to join the HRBP team.
As a HR Business Partner, Associate Director, you will take ownership to drive their business excellence and play a strategic role in supporting their business units.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of HR, the successful applicant will:
- Contribute to business planning and strategic discussions by advising on all aspects of human resource
- Lead the HR function and provide leadership in developing and driving HR strategies in line with business goals to meet the organisation's future plans
- Work hand-in-hand with the business units to develop long term HR strategies and provide practical medium term solutions to meet business goals
- Build and engage in relationships amongst senior leaders on a strategic level whilst leveraging on expertise of subject matter experts to retain oversight on HR operational matters
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 10 years or more relevant experience within the industry, with at least 5 years in a managerial role globally
- Experienced in stakeholder management within a matrix organisation
- Robust track record in driving HR strategies, operations, policies and change management
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Be willing to be hands-on and operationally involved as required
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for the candidate to be in a dynamic and fluid environment. The individual will be able to hone their mental agility skills and be able to represent HR to Business Leaders with a consultative approach. This will also enable the candidate to be in a rewarding career with an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic HR team which values talent.