HR BP Manager
Fast-paced, dynamic environment
Company is located in the East
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European MNC within the transportation and logistics industry. Having been around for over 150 years, this renowned company is a tier one partner providing supply chain services to various diversified industries across the globe. They are now partnering with us to search for the best HR professional to take on this highly exciting opportunity.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, you will help to develop and lead a team of HR practitioners and ensure best HR practices are being utilized across the group. Your will be leading a team of HR BPs and administrators. In this role, your duties will also include the designing, reviewing and implementation of current HR processes across a range of different functions such as recruitment, performance management, learning and development and employee relations. You will be working with line managers and HODs on managing employee relations, providing advice and support for escalated employee issues, manpower planning and forecasting.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum Bachelor Degree in any Human Resources related degree
* Minimum 6-8 years of HR experience and with direct reports
* Previous HR Business Partner experience within a similar industry is highly preferred
* Strong leaderships skills and able to influence multiple stakeholders
* Stable career within MNCs advantageous
* Extremely well versed with local HR regulations and policies
* Strong interpersonal skills to manage employees across all levels
* Ability to commute to the East
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity in the next step of your career within HR. As you will be leading a team of highly capable individuals, this job allows you to put your leadership skills to the test amidst various challenges that will undoubtedly come along in this highly people-centric role. With the backing of a well-established firm that has a firm belief in investing in its employees, you will be able to put across and implement best HR practices in this dynamic and fast paced environment.