Hedge Funds Analyst
Global investment firm
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Client is an established global investment company headquartered in Singapore. It manages separate client focused equity and fixed income portfolios. The firm also launches and manages equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds for its clients.
- Emphasis will be researching on hedge fund strategies, specializing in fixed income rates/credit, currencies and macro.
- Conduct independent investment research and due diligence to recommend/monitor funds for investment/divestment in portfolios of hedge funds
- Coverage of other hedge fund strategies outside of core focus may be required depending on need.
- Produce regular written reports on fund and strategy evaluation including monthly and quarterly communication.
- Conduct presentation to clients, prospects and internal management as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should possess at least 10 years of working experiences in areas of hedge fund selection, research and portfolio management in fixed income and credit markets.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and relevant software tools to assist in data and statistical analysis
- Strong work ethic, organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Team player who can also work independently
What's on Offer
Competitive and dynamic environment, reward-for-performance-based and attractive remuneration.