Healthcare IT Project Manager APAC
Ability to make key decisions
About Our Client
A leading Europe based healthcare multinational which has established strong partnerships across all markets and has been aggressively diversifying its business to grow its international presence. As part of their global expansion efforts, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT professional who has proven track record in the medical/healthcare industry to join them as their Healthcare IT Project Manager APAC .
Reporting to the head of the business unit, your role involves:
- Driving the adoption of clinical solution
- Leading project implementation (milestone planning, budgeting and risk management) on a regional basis
- Gathering and analysing requirements from clients, providing SASS based solutions to help improve core business areas performance
- Working closely with the sales team to provide presales solution to clients within the hospital/healthcare industry on a regional basis
- Participating in global senior business/IT stakeholder meetings, discussion on emerging medical technologies and conducting proof of concepts
- Shape the future roadmap of the business by investigating new technology, accessing competitors and ensure that our digital capabilities are always ahead and at the forefront.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in Technology or equivalent
- PMP or PRINCE2 is required
- At least 5 years of experience in healthcare/hospital systems (Electronics Medical Records or etc)
- At last 8 years of project management is required
- Regional/Global exposure is a must
- Open to regional travel up to 50%
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to work with senior business stakeholders in an established MNC.