Head of Web Design & UX/UI
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial services in Singapore. As part of their expanding operations, they are looking for a Head of Web Design & UX/UI.
As the Head of Web Design & UX/UI, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the entire revamping on the global website by leveraging on customer proposition and customer insights.
- Leading the product development team on projects that touch range from technical digital platforms, mainframe and server based.
- Delivering agile principle in association to quality software engineering processes and practices.
- Building strong relationship across business lines and manage third party vendors.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful application, you will have a relevant bachelor's degree backed with minimum 10 years of experience on hands on digital marketing focusing on building and managing consumer's websites. You will also have the ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority. You would need to possess a blend of business and technical when it comes to building digital platforms.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package