- Exciting Opportunity
- Fantastic Remuneration
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global organization supporting key Clients within the Healthcare/Life Sciences Industry with a significant market share in APAC, EMEA & USA. They are offering a variety of innovative products and solutions to their customers. The company is currently focusing their investment in APAC to support existing clientele by strategically tapping deeper within their existing network and is looking for a Head of Transport, APAC to join their Regional Office based in Singapore.
You are responsible for the effectiveness of all regional warehouse, 3rd party depots and transportation including operational efficiency to meet service delivery and the organization goals. You are required to have people management experience with excellent communication skills. You'll need to be effective in a matrix organizational reporting to multi- functional business leaders. This is a client facing role.Additional Responsibilities: -
- To provide oversight for effective capacity management, expansion and improvement projects.
- To ensure standard processes are applied across APAC in relation to Carrier Certification / compliance, KPIS and enhancement of operational excellence.
- To be an Expert advisor / knowledge centre to advice on design of solutions & services in a front facing role with clients.
- To support revenue growth opportunities to achieve & exceed Business Plan.
- Project management of initiatives in relation to Transportation, Order-to-Cash, Cold Chain Packaging & VAS solutions.
- To be the subject matter expert in cGMP- or cGDP-compliant distribution procedures/processes.
- Management of all escalation in relation to operation issues.
- Stakeholder Management.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain and possess significant number of years of related experience in Logistics/Distribution within the Pharmaceutical/Lifesciences environment. You must be a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to lead a team of operations staff and a hands-on leader with the determination to succeed. It is essential that you understand temperature sensitive products.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has great culture and opportunities for growth. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and incentive programme.