Head of Teaching
Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a globally renowned brand in the educational sector with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. As part of their rapid expansion strategy, they are seeking a Head of Teaching to join their Singapore team.
Job Description As a Head of Teaching, you will be responsible for:
- Taking full ownership of scheduling classes to maximise facility resources while ensuring high participation rates
- Supplementing manpower requirements of the teaching team when necessary by facilitating classes according to the organisation's requirements.
- Identifying opportunities to maximise class capacity and programme subscription rate in order to enhance class attendance in accordance to organisational targets
- Liaising with regional partners from the Headquarters to identify and execute region-specific adjustments to classes and camps
- Mentoring and guide new teachers on key responsibilities both within and outside of classes
- Maintaining communication with parents to appraise student's progress
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in early childhood education or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience within the education sector. You should be passionate about cultivating a love for learning in young children. You should also be able to lead your team through exemplifying effective teaching behaviours. In addition, you should have strong interpersonal skills to liaise with various stakeholders such as colleagues, parents and regional partners.
What's on Offer
- Great Salary Package
- Excellent Working Environment