Head of Supply Chain
Exciting career opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Pharmaceutical organization with a significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of innovative products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Head of Supply Chain to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be responsible for the effective management & controlling of all facets of the Demand, Supply, Inventory Planning, Purchasing, Operations and Logistics. This is a strategic position and you are expected to be able to deliver effective & efficient services which are timely, cost effective, GMP and business compliant.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and execute strategies covering all spectrum of Supply Chain processes including procurement/purchasing, planning, distribution, logistics and operations.
- Putting in place and refining SOP.
- To set direction, strategies, vision and focusing on continuous improvement within the department in order to develop a successful performance platforms.
- Market analysis to identify strengths vs weaknesses.
- Manage phase in of new products and phase out of obsolete items.
- Process improvement of the Planning functions to reduce cost and identify potential savings
- Management of 3PL and performance KPIs.
- Project Management.
- Evaluate, define and strategize Distribution & Operations processes across the region.
- Spearheading Cost savings Projects for the region - (structural changes) longer-term vs strategic moves.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain and possess significant number of years of related experience in Supply Chain within the Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices Manufacturing environment. You must be a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to lead a team of operations staff and a hands-on leader with the determination to succeed. It is essential that you understand temperature sensitive products.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has great culture and opportunities for growth. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and incentive programme.