Head of Supply Chain Management (Retail Company)
Able to Pioneer a Greenfield Role
Opportunity to lead a team
About Our Client
Our Client is a well-known retail services & products company that has presence and significant market share in key global markets including SEA. The company has a vision to expand their footprint in Asia and grow their business significantly. They are currently looking for a Head of Supply Chain Management to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
* To Provide guidance for local and regional supplier relationship management.
* Develop and implement Procurement strategies and policies that are in alignment with Corporate Governance & Compliance across various categories.
* Analysis of Procurement framework to identify gaps to improve bottom-line productivity.
* Implement good operations and systems processes across various functions in SEA.
* Implement KPIs for Operational Excellence.
* Continuously improving the Operations processes and framework to achieve operational excellence and a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Business Partnering with internal stakeholders (ie Merchandizing) to optimise resources.
* Strategic Roadmap for short, medium and long-term plans for the Business.
* Stakeholder engagement with external Customers & Vendors as well as internal Sales & Projects teams.
* Strategic Projects to improve the Supply Chain.
* Continuous improvement to reduce costs and gaps in Operations.
* Provide leadership to your team and training up the team's capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have significant years of experience in Operations within a Supply Chain function with systems integration exposure. Ideally you will have previous experience covering the retail/merchandizing/operations. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently expanding their footprint in Asia and will offer opportunities for development and growth. This will be a golden opportunity to fast track your career with a market leading and award-winning retail company.