- Driving Operational Excellence
- Top Global Conglomerate
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Pharmaceutical organization with a significant market share globally, offering a variety of innovative products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Head of Supply Chain, APAC to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth within APAC to be based in their corporate office here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Global Head, you will be responsible for the effective management & controlling of all facets of the end-to-end Supply Chain which includes Planning, Logistics & Order management . This is a strategic position and you are expected to be able to deliver effective & efficient services which are timely, cost effective, GMP and business compliant. This role would be managing a huge and complex team both remotely and physically in Singapore.Additional responsibilities will include:
- To develop, implement and execute strategies covering all spectrum of Supply Chain processes including, planning, distribution, logistics and operations
- To manage and provide leadership for the functional group's development, direction, and effectiveness, adhering to organizational policies and processes and supporting overall business and corporate objectives
- Focusing on the execution of the regional warehouse and logistics strategy as set by the Global Logistics leadership that best meets the regions' customer contract requirements
- Putting in place and refining SOP
- To set direction, strategies, vision and focusing on continuous improvement within the department in order to develop a successful performance platforms
- Market analysis to identify strengths vs weaknesses
- Process improvement of the Planning functions to reduce cost and identify potential savings
- Management of 3PL/4PL and performance KPIsStakeholder Management
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain and possess significant number of years of related experience in Supply Chain within the Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices Industry. You must be a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to lead a team of operations staff and a hands-on leader with the determination to succeed.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has great culture and opportunities for growth. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and incentive programme.