Head of Solution Architect (System Integrator)
Regional Leadership Role
Organisation with Strong Business Growth
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading Professional Services Firms that specialises in the provisioning of Innovative Technology Solutions and they are looking for a Head of Solution Architect (System Integrator) to partner technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large scale projects.
As the Head of Solution Architect (System Integrator), you are responsible for:
- Leading the Pre-Sales activities from start to end, supporting the Sales team to understand the client's business and technology stack.
- Partnering with the relevant teams and stakeholders to provide accurate cost estimation models for the projects.
- Creating the overall software application architecture & design and maintaining the highest level of integrity throughout the project lifecycle.
- Heading global teams (onshore / offshore) of Architects, Technical Leads & Development resources, and mentoring all project related personnel to ensure successful deliveries of the projects.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 15 years of working experience with Software Applications Development and Architecture, backed by at least 8 years of experience in a Leadership position. You will also be familiar with Microsoft Technology stack (.NET) and/or JAVA technology stack.
You will have a strong track record of Enterprise Architecture experience with the Banking, Financial Services, Insurance (BFSI) industries and/or have led large tender projects with Government agencies. You will also have a strong understanding of Enterprise-level application architecture design principles and best practices, backed by a good track record of working with Microservices architecture and system implementation.
What's on Offer
- Regional Leadership Role
- Organisation with Strong Business Growth
- Attractive Salary Package