Head of Solution Architect ( .NET / Java / Microservices)
Organisation with strong growth prospects
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading Professional Services Firms that specialises in the provisioning of Innovative Technology Solutions and they are looking for a Head of Solution Architect (.NET / Java / Microservices) to partner technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large scale projects.
As the Head of Solution Architect (.NET / Java / Microservices), you are responsible for:
- Leading the Pre-Sales activities from start to end, supporting the Sales team to understand the client's business and technology stack.
- Partnering with the relevant teams and stakeholders to provide accurate cost estimation models for the projects.
- Creating the overall software application architecture & design, and maintaining the highest level of integrity throughout the project lifecycle.
- Heading global teams (onshore / offshore) and mentoring all project related personnel to ensure successful deliveries of the projects.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 12 years of working experience with Software Applications Development and Architecture, backed by at least 4 years of experience in a Leadership position. You will also be familiar with Microsoft Technology stack (.NET) and/or JAVA EE technology stack.
You will have a strong understanding of Enterprise-level application architecture design principles and best practices, backed by a good track record of working with Microservices architecture and system implementation. You will also be adept in Pre-sales activities, able to complete the technical solution proposal and cost effort estimation to clients.
What's on Offer
- Leadership Role
- Organisation with strong growth prospects
- Attractive Salary Package