Head of SMB Digital Marketing - Global Bank
Regional role for a leading global bank
Drive marketing & commercial strategy and digital initiatives
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 banking conglomerate. With a global market presence, listed in multiple countries and with a remit to lead the charge of digital banking, they are looking for a Head of SMB Digital Marketing, ASEAN and South Asia remit.
Based out of Singapore, this role will drive all digital and integrated marketing initiatives and campaigns for their small to medium business clientele. This role reports into the Global Head Retail and Digital Marketing, who comes with bluechip background across TMT and banking.
As this role will own all digital channels selling into small to medium business clientele, the ideal candidate will:
- Establish and implement the digital and integrated marketing strategy for the ASEAN and South Asia region
- Own digital and integrated marketing with a strong understanding of marketing into the SMB space
- Drive relevant digital platform and toolset adoption across the region
- Be data, and ROI, driven for all new and existing campaign initiatives
- Be the ambassador for local-market adoption and implementation of regional and global marketing strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Masters' degree in Marketing or a related field
- 15 or more years as a practicing marketer, SMB focus ideally with a dynamic tech firm
- Expertise in dealing with C-level management as this role will be a key advisor to market heads
- Flexibility to travel, based on need
- Ability to adapt to a complex, matrix structure
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a collaborative and innovative marketing professional as you will be responsible for all digital marketing work in the ASEAN and South Asia region. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in lean, matrix, and high-performance organization. This role offers excellent internal exposure as you will be working closely with the leadership team from global to local markets and have a significant impact on the company's revenue generation.