Head of Sales, Singapore - Services Offices Firm
Manage a direct and indirect team of 30
Own the global relationships originating in SG
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in providing modern, flexible workplace solutions and their client base includes successful entrepreneurs and MNC corporations. They are listed on the LSE and have a collaborative, fun (work hard, play hard) culture. Over the last twelve months, they have gone through restructuring and as part of the ongoing change process, they are looking for a replacement of their Head of Sales (Sales Director), Singapore.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Head of Sales for Singapore will be responsible for managing a team of account managers, operations managers and sales executives. You will also be the key point of contact for leads, relevant to Singapore, originating globally.
The success of this role will be measured on the following criteria:
- Team management and creating a strong culture
- P&L management
- Creating a strong sense of cost optimisation
- Engaging the key clients and providing the best solutions to address their business needs
- Client satisfaction, experience and retention
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 12 years or more experience in B2B sales with at least 5 years in Singapore
- Minimum 5 years in a management role, having a direct and indirect reporting structure
- Expertise in identifying, qualifying and closing business
- Sales experience in facilities, logistics, serviced office industries will be preferred
- Excellent attitude and strong communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a challenging role aimed at individuals who are looking for an environment that rewards based on success. Over the last 12 months, there has been a strong internal push to focus on new business generation and proactively reach clients. In this scenario, the sales team needs a leader who is capable of managing change while being conscious of success. Remuneration for this role will be competitive across fixed pay and annual performance bonus.