Head of Sales (Singapore) - SaaS firm
Leadership role, manage a direct and indirect team of 50+
Dynamic work culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing office equipment and document management solutions. Their client base includes FMCG, Financial Services, Engineering and IT corporations. They are a listed firm and have a collaborative culture. Over the last two years, they have moved from a 'product' mindset to an 'enterprise solutions' mindset. In line with the change in their sales approach, they are looking for the replacement of their Head of Sales, Singapore.
Reporting to the Managing Director for Singapore, will be responsible for managing a team of sales managers, account managers, operations managers and sales executives. You will also be the key point of contact for leads, relevant to Singapore, originating regionally.
The success of this role will be measured on the following criteria:
- Team management and creating a strong culture
- P&L management
- Creating a strong sense of cost optimization
- Engaging the key clients and providing the best solutions to address their business needs
- Client satisfaction, experience and retention
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 12 years or more experience in enterprise solutions sales with at least 5 years in Singapore
- Minimum 5 years in a management role, having a direct and indirect reporting structure
- Expertise in identifying, qualifying and closing business
- SaaS sales experience is a must
- Excellent attitude and strong communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a challenging role aimed at individuals who are looking for an environment that rewards based on success. Over the last 24 months, there has been a strong internal push to focus on 'solution' selling and innovating in the workforce. In this scenario, the sales team needs a leader who is capable of managing change while being conscious of success. Remuneration for this role will be competitive across fixed pay and annual performance bonus.