- Looking for an expert in BFSI software sales
- Manage 5-6 direct reports at Director level
About Our Client
Our client, a global player in selling software to banking and financial services companies, is looking to strengthen their market position in SEA and ANZ. Their expertise extends risk, compliance, analytics and CRM coverage using their SaaS solutions. The firm is looking to invest significantly in this region in 2021 and as an outcome, looking to hire a Head of Sales - SEA.
Reporting directly to the board, this role manages a team of senior sales leaders in the region. In addition, the role will indirectly be responsible for managing delivery and implementation teams.
The success of this role will be measured on:
- Shaping and implementing business development plans and strategies across Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand
- Becoming the key point of contact for the existing major banking and insurance clients, understanding their pain points and providing relevant solutions
- Leading and coaching an experience (but lead) team of sales directors, country managers to efficiently achieve pipeline coverage, accelerate closure
- Being 100% accountable for the P&L in SEA
- Consult internal product and marketing teams to align solutions to client needs and represent the firm at major industry events (e.g. Fintech Festival)
The Successful Applicant
This is a highly visible role within the business, being the top sales role in SEA and ANZ in the firm. Therefore, the applicant needs to meet the following criteria to be considered:
- MBA or Masters' in a relevant discipline
- Proven track record in positively driving SaaS sales within the BFSI space with existing contacts with the major banks and insurers in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia etc.
- Experience in managing a team of 5-8 staff at a Country Head level
- Ability to work independently - it is estimated that around 15 years or more related experience would be needed to manage the demands of this role autonomously
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Strong business ethics and values to align to the corporate culture
What's on Offer
As a trusted name within their field, the business rewards employees well based on their experience and performance. They are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term career in a growth focused firm while recognizing the potential challenges as an outcome of covid-19. As part of their planning for 2021, they are looking to hire an inspirational Head of Sales, SEA - BFSI, who will own the P&L growth over the next 5-10 years.