Head of Retail, Offline & Online - Food Products
New role created to lead the Retail Business Unit
Team management position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading brand in the manufacturing of food products and their distribution network extends to more than 10 countries in the region. They have strong presence domestically and as part of their upcoming expansion plans - they intend to strengthen their market lead through their retail channels. This newly created role will lead the Retail Business Unit, which will include both the offline and online channels.
This Head of Retail is a leadership position and will report directly to the CEO of the company. The individual is expected to be hands-on as the company operates on a relatively lean structure and the focus will be growing new retail outlets, expanding their e-commerce retail presence and sourcing for potential franchise opportunities in Singapore and Overseas.
This role will be challenged on:
- Growing the brick and mortar retail presence and creating new store roll-out strategies including site selection, design and in-store experience
- Leading the e-commerce strategy for the brand - both own and third-party platforms
- Assessing feasibility of franchise opportunities in Singapore and Overseas
- Reviewing existing store portfolio including refining existing locations and formats
- Developing product offering, CRM programs and demand forecasting strategies to drive overall retail sales growth
- Ensuring the alignment of the retail strategy with the wider organisation including Food Service and Overseas Business segments
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' Degree in Business, Marketing or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years' experience within the F&B Retailer or Grocery Retailer environments
- Expertise of launching products on E-Commerce or Marketplaces is a must
- Proven track record of driving top-line growth and profitability for a retail segment
- Strong analytical abilities with commercial acumen to drive the business ambitions
What's on Offer
This is a new role for an established brand with ambitions to scale greater heights. We are looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset and ability to develop long-term retail strategies. The remuneration for the position will be competitive and all other benefits will be in-line with the market.