Head of Projects - Regional
Leadership role within the business
Excellent career plan with a competitive package
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC specialized in design & build projects across the region. As part of their expansion plans, they are looking for a Head of Projects to develop their footprint in the hospitality industry. They are known by their high quality design and project execution across the region, delivering flagship projects in the retail, residential, commercial industry and now expanding into the hospitality industry.
The Head of Projects will be responsible for:
* Spearheading all project related matters on a Regional Capacity (P/L responsibility)
* Leading the Project Directors and Project Managers across the region
* Resource allocation, delivery, quality, etc.
* Driving customer communication related to all projects
* Creating and executing 5 year plans to develop the business for the assigned countries
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- 10 years or more of Project Management experience in the Hospitality industry
- Excellent people management and organizational skills
- Experience managing high complex projects with demanding time-lines, budgets and quality standards
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to bring new business and establish existent long term relationships
What's on Offer
Our client is offering an excellent package for the right candidates reporting directly in the group level. The selected candidate will be part of one of the most promising business units in the organization.