Head of Product - Payments
Join a fast-growing FinTech start up from it's initial stages
Own end-to-end product strategy with full ownership on the product
About Our Client
Our client is a FinTech in the SEA region looking to disrupt the payments industry and how consumers and businesses work. Focusing on delivering a seamless and intuitive platform product to their clients, they are looking to hire Head of Product - Payments to ease the everyday life of consumers and businesses alike.
The Head of Product - Payments will work alongside the management team to develop compelling product strategies and vision for a payment product in the SEA region. You will inculcate a product culture that shares best practices across the entire product journey. You must be able to align the product to business requirements and lead the team to work alongside the development team to deliver end-product on time.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a superb a communicator: You can educate, inform, and influence with a wide spectrum of internal stakeholders as well as clients, to ensure products are on track to delivery and relevant to market and client needs.
- Have good Product Management skills: You will be responsible for the end-to-end product cycle: from the ideation to execution and optimisation of the product. You will be developing the long-term product vision to ensure that the product is able to serve business needs, prioritising the end user experience for customers and also abide by the regulatory requirements.
- Be able to make data-driven decisions: You will need to utilise the information collected to understand the customers' needs and behaviours and create a product that is value adding.
- Leadership skills: You will be the link between the technical and business team and ensure that the product is delivered seamlessly. You will also need to influence and communicate effectively with stakeholders to get buy-ins on the product vision.
- Start-up/Entrepreneurial mind: Our client is a start-up in its early stages and is looking for someone who is excited by being a part of a team which will be able to drive the future of the product. You can, and love, to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors' and above degree in any relevant discipline
- 10 or more years' of experience in the product management in a FinTech or consumer facing technology platforms
- 3 or more years' of experience in managing people
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing FinTech firm. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the payments industry in Asia. Our client is looking for someone who is flexible and can work on multiple exciting projects at the same time. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.