- Join a fast-growing FinTech start up who has found it's product market fit from
- Own end-to-end product strategy with full ownership on the product
About Our Client
Our client is a FinTech in the SEA region looking to disrupt the payments industry and how consumers and businesses work. Focusing on delivering the best AI products to their clients, they are looking to hire a Head of Product - h to ease the everyday life of consumers and businesses alike.
The Head of Product - Fintech roadmaps and timelines for a fintech product focused for the SEA region. You must be able to align the product to business requirements and work alongside the development team to deliver end-product on time. You will taking ownership of the entire product strategy and development. You will also need to define and execute product level testing procedures. You will be responsible to bring the product to new markets in the region. This is a global role where you will be able to work with teams cross-border. You will be leading and growing a team of product managers and designers.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors' and above degree in any relevant discipline
- 10 or more years' of experience in the product management
- 3 or more years' of managing product teams
- Previous experience in end-to-end product management of financial products within the SEA region is ideal
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
- Analytical and hands-on approach with both business and technical teams
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing fintech firm. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the financial services industry in Asia. This role will fit best with those who want start-up, entrepreneurial environment and culture. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.