Head of Product - E-commerce
Be a part of a Super-App global company
Own end-to-end product strategy with full ownership on the product
About Our Client
Our client is a leading healthtech building a holistic ecosystem in the SEA region. Being a part of a super-app here, they are looking to expand in the healthcare industry. Looking to grow their business across South East Asia, they are looking to hire a Head of Product - E-commerce to own the strategy and execution across their platforms and manage stakeholders in product related engagements.
The Head of Product - E-commerce will work alongside the management team to develop compelling product strategies and vision for a healthtech product in the SEA region. You will inculcate a product culture that shares best practices across the entire product journey. You must be able to align the product to business requirements and lead the team to work alongside the development team to deliver end-product on time. You will need to research on competitors' products and come up with marketing and product strategies to gain market share in the industry.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a superb a communicator: You can educate, inform, and influence with a wide spectrum of internal stakeholders as well as clients, to ensure products are on track to delivery and relevant to market and client needs.
- Have good Product Management skills: You will be responsible for the end-to-end product cycle: from the ideation to execution and optimisation of the product. You will be developing the long-term product vision to ensure that the product is able to serve business needs, prioritising the end user experience for customers and also abide by the regulatory requirements.
- Be able to make data-driven decisions: You will need to utilise the information collected to understand the customers' needs and behaviours and create a product that is value adding.
- Leadership skills: You will be the link between the technical and business team and ensure that the product is delivered seamlessly. You will also need to influence and communicate effectively with stakeholders to get buy-ins on the product vision.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Bachelors' and above degree in any relevant discipline
- 8 or more years' of experience in the product management in a consumer facing web/mobile platforms
- Experience in launching end to end products or services
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders across seniorities and functions
What's on Offer
Our client offers an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing healthtech company working with one of the fastest-growing app in SEA. You will get to be a part of a company which is set on disrupting the healthcare industry in Asia. The ideal candidate should be an individual with high energy, passionate about product and is highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.