Head of Procurement
Excellent Career Opportunity
Large Multinational Conglomerate
About Our Client
Our client is a global Multinational Organisation in the Service industry. They have grown significantly over the past 30 years via both acquisition and pushing into new markets. This significant growth has delivered key revenue and profit results without the initial establishment of a central procurement function. They have since established a Global and then Asia procurement function. They are seeking an experienced Head of Procurement to be based at their HQ in Singapore.
Reporting to the Global Procurement Director, you will be driving process re-engineering activities and projects for the entire Procurement function for Singapore. You have to ensure process integration is achieved across the organisation on a global as well as regional level. This is a strategic core position but you also have to attend to the daily operational activities.
* You will lead strategic projects that drive Operational Excellence for the optimisation of end-to-end Procurement activities through implementation of "Best Practices".
* Handle cross-functional projects to implement re-engineering initiatives across the network.
* Conceive and define Project milestones, deliverables and timelines with matrix functions.
* Handling multiple projects concurrently.
* Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business.
* Coordination and analysis of Project Data.
* Extensive internal and external Stakeholder engagement.
* Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities.
* Having an appreciation for end-to-end processes to provide solutions.
* Ensure proper documentation of the Business Requirements.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain and significant years of experience handling Projects for change management. You should be able to work independently and also have strong leadership experience with good communication skills. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a matrix structured environment.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.