Head of Procurement
Senior Leadership position
Tier-1 Pharmaceutical Company
About Our Client
Our Client is a Tier-1 Pharmaceutical Company that has a large global network and presence in all key markets. They have multiple product portfolio and are expanding their footprint in the market. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally and as part of this commitment, they are looking for an experienced Head of Procurement to assist them and contribute in this area.
The majority of your responsibilities will involve Strategic Procurement across all indirect categories in Asia.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement Procurement strategies and policies that are in alignment with Corporate Governance & Compliance for all indirect categories
- Analysis of Procurement framework to identify gaps to improve bottom-line productivity
- Business Partnering with internal stakeholders to optimise resources
- Strategic Roadmap for short, medium and long-term plans for the Business
- Strategic partnering with various business owners
- Change Management & Transformation
- Stakeholder management
- Management of leadership team in Singapore and in Asia
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Purchasing or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in Strategic Procurement & Business Partnering in a FMCG or Pharmaceutical industry. It is essential that you possess excellent communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders. You must be able to work independently under pressure and cope with tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a renowned MNC that recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.