Head, Process Analytical Technology Development (Pharma, API)
Site Leadership role
Global Healthcare Organization
About Our Client
A market leader in the pharmaceutical industry, this Fortune 100 organisation is one of the most prestigious brands to work for in the healthcare industry. With presence in over 100 countries, this organization is widely regarded as one of the best employers globally where employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives, made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
- The Process Analytical Technology Development (Senior) Director, leading a group of experienced analytical scientists and process development technologists, will be integral for the mission of the organization to develop meaningful medicine for patients.
- He/She will actively collaborate with key partners in analytical R&D development teams, process development teams and develop technical solutions to bridge early-stage, late-stage and commercial API products for the site.
- Heading up this Process Analytical Technology Development team, he/she will identify, evaluate and implement state-of-the-art analytical process technology solutions in R&D, clinical and commercial manufacturing
The Successful Applicant
- PhD in Organic Chemistry with 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and a minimum 5 years' of leadership experience with proven ability to groom and develop staff.
- Technical expertise in API analytical process development with the ability to provide analytical technical support
- Experience with regulatory filings of process analytical technology methods for process control
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
What's on Offer
To take on a leadership role in a global healthcare organization which places a great emphasis on innovation and development.