Head of People Operations - Health Tech Start-up
Newly set up company
About Our Client
Our client believes that their business will provide their customers the access to be educated on the importance of health-care through digital platform and increase the awareness of health management.
- Business partnering with management team to deliver HR solutions. Introduce and maintain corporate culture with key initiatives and processes.
- Compensation and benefits - benchmarking across the industry to ensure competitive remuneration packages, designing and implementing new compensation frameworks and structures
- Provide advice to management & line managers on employee engagement to achieve the company's operational & strategic objectives.
- Administers appraisal program to ensure effective compliance and equity within organisation such as establishing and setting KPIs, coaching and developing employees
- Manage the recruiting, selection process, and on-boarding processes; Work with management to ensure the selection of the right candidates for all positions; Ensure best practices in recruitment and selection.
- Accountable for full spectrum HR function in regional office, on-boarding, payroll and employee benefits.
- Prepares a budget for Human Resources operations
- Strategic development and execution of employee engagement, welfare and retention strategies, plans, and initiatives including the design and implementation of a training, mentoring and professional development.
- Assist in occasional ad-hocs assigned by CEO from time to time
The Successful Applicant
- Comfortable in start-up environment to develop policy from scratch
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business related majors
- Ability to lead, teach and guide a team of HR practitioners
At least 8 years of relevant experience in Human Resource Management
- Good presentation skills
- Good leadership skills with excellent people management and communication skills
- Independent, analytical and meticulous
- Regional Travel required due to business expansion
What's on Offer
Being part of an innovative business and have the opportunity to grow with the business in their new markets.