- Excellent regional opportunity
- Renowned private equity firm
About Our Client
Our client is an established financial institution, renowned within the investment and fund management industry. Due to business growth, they are currently seeking an experienced and hands-on Head of People to lead the HR agenda by driving strategic and comprehensive, sustainable Human Resources programmes regionally.
As the Head of People, the selected HR professional will act as a trusted HR Business Partner to senior business leaders within a generalist role. Reporting directly to the Group Head, you will manage a team of 1 and responsible for driving effective and professional HR services while making recommendations for improvement in-line with overall growing business strategy for the Region across 3 offices.
This role will lead and manage full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to;
- Driving a strong people culture across the region
- Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management and Acquisition
- Employee Engagement and Retention Strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 10+ years' experience in Human Resources within the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, policies, procedures, talent acquisition strategies and labour law compliance
- Track record in providing strategic HR advice and recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Strong organisational and problem solving-skills
- Ability to respond appropriately and independently to a variety of complex and challenging situations
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, documentation and accuracy
- Comfortable with travelling (~40%)
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be a part of a renowned financial institution, leading HR strategies and driving roadmaps alongside senior stakeholders. Excellent career development opportunity and competitive remuneration. Kindly get in touch for more details.