Head of Operations- Regional
Exciting career opportunity
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the most vibrant and upcoming E-commerce organization with presence across the Globe. They are currently in a strong growth mode seeking a Head of Operations to be based at their headquarters in Singapore.
Your major responsibilities will include the development, execution as well as continuous improvement of the Logistics & Distribution processes in alignment with the commercial objectives. You will be the key interface between various stakeholders in the Region and you are expected to manage the entire functionality of framework development, structure and best practises in relation to last mile delivery. This role would require you to have strong business acumen as you are required to manage the business and operational risks.
- Full remit of APAC countries in relation to transport, logistics and warehouse management
- Responsible to ensure the future business growth by developing and growing the Transport Network capacity and space utilization across APAC
- Be well-versed in WMS functionalities and the ability to fully integrate new product development across the Region.
- Provide support, solution and strategy for e-Commerce platform.
- Identifying gaps and opportunities to initiate projects such as relocation or DC, consolidation of warehouses etc.
- Spearheading Cost savings Projects for the region - (structural changes) longer-term vs strategic moves.
- Driving process improvements to optimise delivery, customer satisfaction and cost.
- Stakeholder Management
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have significant years of experience in Supply Chain processes with Regional functionality. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a well structured environment. Knowledge in last mile delivery concepts and how it is applied is a core requirement.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently expanding their footprint across the Globe and will offer opportunities for development and growth. This will be a golden opportunity to fast track your career with a market leading organization.