Head Of Operational Risk (Soft Commodity)
Strong Global Presence
About Our Client
Our client offers an integrated suite of services to realise the digitisation of commodity trading specialising in chemicals, agricultural products and oil. Furthermore, our client is expanding the range of commodities traded and offers a trading platform empowered by blockchain technology.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head Of Operational Risk will be involved in:-
- Collaborating with traders to manage risk mitigation and managing risk including endorsing risk mitigation plan based on profiles and severity of risks.
- Approving deal contracts and responsible for the smooth running of the risk and KYC system.
- Exploring strategy to drive online risk assessment processes including but not limited to analysing current risk and identifying potential risk that are affecting the company.
- Partner closely with digital team to develop digital risk management tools.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Head Of Operational Risk should meet the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Commerce.
- At least 10 years of experience in Operational Risk Management in a soft commodity trading environment.
- Strong experience in getting offline procedures and modifying onto online platform.
- Strong knowledge in documentations required by all parties to complete a trade lifecycle.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with market.