Head of Marketing (Pakistan)
High profile Marketing Director role in a FMCG multinational
Role is based in Karachi, Pakistan
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established player in the fast-moving-consumer goods sector providing a range of market leading brands of products internationally. As a result of the new growth strategy, there is now a need to hire a Head of Marketing to support their brand awareness and expansion plans in Pakistan.
Reporting to the Country General Manager, this role will lead the team that is responsible for the full spectrum of the marketing function. In this role, you will develop a comprehensive understanding of the portfolio of products and develop the marketing strategies aligned to the brand vision. You will also be involved in new product launches. You will work closely with the teams around Asia and ensure proper implementation of the marketing strategy and build up brand and customer awareness for Pakistan. You will also provide compelling consumer insights and apply them to develop and differentiate marketing concepts cross the different target sector. As the business continue to progress with new product launches, there is also a need to further develop the digital marketing strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised university degree and/or Masters/MBA qualification
- At least 10-15 years of relevant marketing experience with recent years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated a track record of success in managing a wide spectrum of the marketing function in a FMCG or consumer centric business
- Analytical, creative and able to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
- A self-starter who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves
- With an excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you possess the gravitas to influence and work well with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated success developing and retaining highly engaged, high performing teams and aligning talent to drive business objectives
- Experience in digital marketing would also be advantageous
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with a well-established MNC.
Opportunity to also relocate internationally as part of their employee retention and development strategy.