Head of Marketing - F&B Retail
Senior leadership position
Extensive growth and aggressive development plan
About Our Client
Our client is an international holding company that manages and develops multiple F&B brands across Asia. The company currently manages over 70 stores with presence in more than 10 markets within the region. The vision for the company is to acquire, build and expand brands that have the potential brands to disrupt markets. The longer-term plan is to grow their portfolio of business to new markets in America and Europe.
The Head of Marketing will be required to lead the Marketing Team in directing the strategy and marketing plans from conceptualization to execution.
For this position, you will be challenged on:
- Implementing the communication strategy and campaigns in each of the key brands
- Working closely with the team to create designs for stores, menus and promotions
- Working closely with the in-house R&D team on new product development ideas
- Planning and coordinating the calendar of launches and promotions for each brand
- Positioning, development and execution of online plans, website and social networks
- Managing the social media communication plans of the key brands
- Directing the CRM program to analyse and study the behaviour of customers
- Identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience and proposing new attractive elements in stores
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years of Marketing experience in the F&B Retail environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of developing successful activation campaigns for F&B brands
- Strong ability to manage both internal and external senior stakeholders
What's on Offer
The company has renowned brands within their portfolio with extensive growth plans over the next 5 years. The client is offering you the unique opportunity to lead a talented and fun team. They are looking for a seasoned individual with extensive Marketing experience and the desire to be in a "hands-on" capacity to grow the brand. The remuneration will be highly competitive, and all other benefits will be in-line with the market.